 Castle / 1825 (+10)
  An epoch in my life...

Today was a landmark for me. It marked a new epoch in my life. Today I modified my first lego element! (1) Up 'till now I've seen some really great creations that were created by painting or modifying lego just a little... or a lot... For example, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An epoch in my life...

(...) shiri ~ lol! you're welcome! always glad to help, and glad it turned out so well! i don't know why tlc even put that stupid mike on an otherwise wonderful face. she looks like a goth chick, don't you think? this will probably lead into a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) lol! pawel is still here, and we're laughing totally out loud! ~ just when we wanted to include "shiri-wood" forest! later ~ craig & pawel (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World site

hi, y'all! wow! thank you _all_ for the overwhelming feedback! this scheme has really gotten our collective creative juices flowing, which is really the whole point of the castle world site. pawel and i have been brainstorming ideas all weekend, as (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  An epoch in my life...

Today was a landmark for me. It marked a new epoch in my life. Today I modified my first lego element! (1) Up 'till now I've seen some really great creations that were created by painting or modifying lego just a little... or a lot... For example, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) LOL too! That's nice of you, I was just wondering if that wouldn't cause trouble, is all... Anyhow, if you all think that involving names is a good idea, who am I to say no... (especially if you want to include me ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An epoch in my life...

(...) that (...) asked (...) the (...) Definitely. The face was the only reason I bought the (small) set - I didn't know she had the mike... But she doesn't now :-) (...) LOL! How did you know? Before I even read this, I managed to wreck my (only) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World site

(...) I see your point - Legolot could include only the euro-style castles, etc. right? btw, Camelego could fit both for a var of Camelot and for nomadic guys (camel... desert... get the joke? a stupid joke ;-) (...) I definitely don't object the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I say, there's room for everything if you want it to be there! (as long, o'course, that it's related to castle ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I'm not sure exactly what Pawel's plans are, but I gathered he plans mostly on hosting pictures and less on linking (This is just a guess ;-). (...) It's always good to have motivation! And I can't wait to see your next creation ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact