 Castle / 18090
18089  |  18091
Subject:
Fall like leaves! ...in... the fall! A study in color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:03:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

First I must apologize for the dark pictures. It’s late at night while I write this, and I don’t have a good lighting set up at the moment.

Anyway, after being inspired by THIS POST, I decided to do a study for an article about foliage for Classic-Castle.com. Why do I have a sadistic need to create trees with bricks? You’ll have to read the article when it gets posted to C-C.

Anyway, here are a few quick snaps I took to show off what I did. I don’t think they’re all that spectacular, and I’m sure someone has done this very thing before, so I’m not going to claim they’re new. But I’m proud of what I was able to come up with, so thus I post.

So here you go, maxi-trees in their Autumn overcoats:

So there ya go,

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros