 Dear LEGO / 4371
Re: It's something you've probably heard before...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote:
   It’s something you’ve probably heard before...

But I just can’t stand it anymore I tells ya!

LEGO... PLEASE make these two parts in a bulk pack:

In plain normal green, please :)

The molds still exist, since one or both of these sets are found in Dan’s Blacksmith shop and the new Belville sets, as well as several other sets.

A package of 50 of the 4x3 leaves and a package of 25 of the 6x5 leaves would be SO wonderful! It’d be just like the small and large pine tree bags availabe through S@H currently!

Oh PLEASE oh PLEASE!! I’m diein for these parts!

--Anthony

Yep, these would be a good parts pack, or perhaps Pick-a-Brick item. (Oh, I can dream, can’t I??)

But I think that they could also be made in Bright Green and Sand Green, too. More variety of trees is “a good thing”. Heck, I’ve even imagined them in orange, yellow and red - for building trees in their Autumn colors.

Of course we’d also want , too, unless we were just building conifers like mine. (Technic flex tubing is so useful!)

But no matter what, the ‘leaf’ pieces would be a great start!!

JohnG, GMLTC