 Dear LEGO / 4372
Re: It's something you've probably heard before...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote:
   LEGO... PLEASE make these two parts in a bulk pack:

In plain normal green, please :)

A package of 50 of the 4x3 leaves and a package of 25 of the 6x5 leaves would be SO wonderful! It’d be just like the small and large pine tree bags availabe through S@H currently!

I love to see these as well. I had actually planned to bug Jake about those very parts at the Chicago Roadshow, but he wasn’t there.

If those parts showed up, I’d be first (1) in line with my credit card.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

(1) Or at least 10th, based on the number of “aye”s in this thread.