 Dear LEGO / 4382
Re: It's something you've probably heard before...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Anthony Sava wrote:
   It’s something you’ve probably heard before...

But I just can’t stand it anymore I tells ya!

LEGO... PLEASE make these two parts in a bulk pack:

In plain normal green, please :)

The molds still exist, since one or both of these sets are found in Dan’s Blacksmith shop and the new Belville sets, as well as several other sets.

A package of 50 of the 4x3 leaves and a package of 25 of the 6x5 leaves would be SO wonderful! It’d be just like the small and large pine tree bags availabe through S@H currently!

Oh PLEASE oh PLEASE!! I’m diein for these parts!

I know I am kind of late here but...

Why stop at just green and autumn colors? What about the white and pinks of spring time.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2417
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2423

Apparently I am the only one that put those colors on my want list though. Of course as I mainly build in space I would probablly use them for alien foliage, but still they would be nice to have. I certainly don’t buy the excuse that kids don’t want foliage. I have wanted more of those since I was 6.

-Mike Petrucelli