 Castle / 18083
  Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !

(...) Nope, not me sorry, I live i the UK not Canada :) Like I said I have brought a set off him and they are well done but I dont know him and have no vested interest here, if you think they are a ripoff dont buy them, if you think they are cool (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !

(...) James, do please post all the links to these files. There's no point in anyone else reinventing the wheel, right? All of this stuff has been on my "to do" list along with some Paradisa tile elements, but if you've already done it -- pass it (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)