 Castle / 18052
18051  |  18053
Subject:
the Hizzle Tizzle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:20:36 GMT

Feeling sick? the Cure is LEGO!!

-Lenny

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: the Hizzle Tizzle

Lenny, Nice. I like the use of sand green cylinders to give some texture on the right hand one, and the different shape of the left hand one is nice, too. Bruce (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)
  Re: the Hizzle Tizzle

Hello! (URL) Hm... The house on the left with the brown roof looks... odd. However, the other two houses look far less odd :-) I too like the structure with the statue-coloured 1x1 roundbricks in the fillings... infills... fills... Darn, how's the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)