 Castle / 18053
Re: Classic Castle Standard Walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Don Cox wrote:
Lenny, I am curious, in the Classic Castle Standard wall sections, your samples
show the outside of the wall viewpoint.  Would you please post some pics of what
the back of these wall sections look like.  You have used castle wall sections
in building the samples, do you also use these for the inside of the walls or
are they solid?

1. Front of the wall is exactly like the back.. the only different is where the
battlements are.
2. The wall is hollow - no one sees the inside, no need to waste brick in there.
3. I use wall pieces, but like Troy said, feel free to use ANYTHING! as long as
the wall is 6 bricks high (plus the 2 bricks for battlement and 1 plate) - it
doesn't matter if you use 1x6x5 bricks, or a entire wall of 1x2 bricks.

Wonderful job, can't wait til Brickfest next year to see what everyone has come
up with.

Thanks Don,
I can't wait either! I've been building like mad, personally preparing for a
one-man show of LEGO stuff at my local library.  (I've got seven buildings and
quite a few wall pieces)

I'm so excited about the CCC and Classic-Castle.com - i truly sense a
renaissance coming.. even if only a few people are producing (like right now) -
what we are producing is some of the best building going on in LEGO - on par
with any other theme!

:)

-Lenny