 Castle / 17944
Re: 2 Types of Brown?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:41:06 GMT

Erick wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Luca Giannitti wrote:
Hi!

I have these 2 items:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4498
and
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4499

in 2 types of brown: some are "normal" brown but other are in a
darker brown. Which is the difference? Where are the dark brown ones
from???

I hope, somebody can help me.

Thanks,
Luca

My Lego HP
http://fun.supereva.it/jannitz

Shifty Bricks have copied the quiver and its one of the harder pieces to
spot the difference with mold wise. I have a red quiver from one of their
sets, its very likely they have done one in brown (The colour you get in the
box appears to be a bit random and bears no relation to the colour on the
box or in the instructions)

other than that Erick is quite right .. Brown and black is it. I don't think
there is a Lego brown darker than the usual, there are a couple which are
lighter
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado