 Castle / 17930
Re: Teaser and Help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:49:43 GMT

How about a brothel? Just change the color of the lights over the door to red, and construct some lovely ladies, a madame, and a bouncer. Maybe the blacksmith dies, and his wife is forced into a life of depravity to make ends meet in the cruel medieval world? You could have the wall guards making a little money on the side by charging for a ‘peep’ into the wall-level windows. One of the ‘ladies’ might be a spy who gathers info on local dignitaries. The possibilities are endless. Whatever you decide, its a cool little building. Well done.

-Keith