 Castle / 17927
17926  |  17928
Subject:
Teaser and Help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:29:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

sneak 1 - sneak 2 - sneak 3 - sneak 4 - sneak 5

Here’s my cool house, built into the CCC wall section (which is made of brick, not wall pieces). I think it looks cool. But I dunno what type of shop to make it. Taverns and Inns are so old... I’d like something cool, and perhaps funny - or could lend itself to humor (ie, my dentist shop, etc).

Thanks in advance!

-Lenny