 Castle / 17912
  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) ====8<----- snip (...) I really like your gate Alan. It all sits together really well and its an innovative angle for a gate. Really is very good It conveys a good solid feel and provides an intimidating presence for any would be invaders, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) Well, considering the plethora of MOCs that you've created, I'm impressed that I could provide inspiration, however small. Thanks for you comments. The whole issue of rampart access has been a "bee in the bonnet" for me. And it makes is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)