 Castle / 17827
  Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

Well, it's not furnished, and the terrain is going to recieve more treatment, but it's mostly finished now. (URL) Stonebarrow Keep boasts a dungeon, treasure vault, general purpose room w/ fireplace, bedroom for the Lord of the Manor, bunk room for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOWWWW!!!!!! For someone who doesn't think they are that good (or should that be as good) at Castle Structures, this MOC is totally AWESOME!!!! I think it is twice as nice as my Lion's Den castle, and your landscaping abilities are also very (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOW! that is one SWEET Castle! Its bigger than my whole Castle World :( Did you say its gonna be inhabited by Black Falcons? *goes to show him my Minifig Pic* hehe, anyways Super Cool Castle! :) Matthew Taylor (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

Hey Anthony, your scenery is gonna look great. It already does! I always like irregular/asymmetrical forms of buildings better than symmetrical ones. I especially like the landscaping with the river and those neat bridges. (...) Well, that's your (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) Anthony, Wow, pretty neat, I like the terrain you've modeled, and the little river. I can't wait to see the inside. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) hey anthony, this scene is great! i really love the landscape you did, with a few trees, it would be perfect! i noticed all the bricks are 2x4, so does the whole thing weigh alot? well, great looking keep, love those assymetrical designs! (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)