 Castle / 17842
Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:37:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Well, it’s not furnished, and the terrain is going to recieve more treatment, but it’s mostly finished now.

   Stonebarrow Keep boasts a dungeon, treasure vault, general purpose room w/ fireplace, bedroom for the Lord of the Manor, bunk room for the troops, as well as being made of almost entirely 2x4 light grey bricks. The terrain itself is almost entirely made from 2x4 dark grey and black bricks, and splits in two, taking part of the dungeon with it. The keep, aside from the dungeon, lifts off the terrain in one piece, and comes apart in several places allowing full access to all levels.

This Keep, located in Northern Ikros, is the head of power for the Stormcrow Legion, and home to their leader, whom has yet to recieve a name, but will be wearing the armor I got from Jeff Byrd :) Now all we gotta do is come up with a shield sticker for Jeff’s shield shape in the design of the Black Falcons.

So there you go.

--Anthony & Christina

Anthony,

Wow, pretty neat, I like the terrain you’ve modeled, and the little river. I can’t wait to see the inside.

Thanks,

George