 Castle / 17837
Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:12:28 GMT

Hey Anthony,

your scenery is gonna look great. It already does! I always like irregular/asymmetrical forms of buildings better than symmetrical ones.
I especially like the landscaping with the river and those neat bridges.

   their leader, whom has yet to recieve a name, but will be wearing the armor I got from Jeff Byrd :)

Well, that’s your decision... I don’t like non-LEGO stuff for LEGO minifigs too much.... I did this when I was younger, but now the goal for me is to take the limited forms that LEGO offers me and make them look realistic. What remains is imagination. However...

Bye
Jojo