 Castle / 17760
Re: cute Brickfest story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:52:03 GMT

Benjamin Medinets wrote:
Hi.  I was in the castle room, and keeping a close eye on the kids in
there while some of the other participants were doing stuff elsewhere.

There was a boy, who was probably between 5 and 8.  (Didn't find out
exactly how old he was), and when he saw the MOC that Jim Green built:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/medib/brickfest2003/festpic035.jpg,

he was deeply enthralled.  His feet were planted firmly on the
ground, and his small face was glued to the MOC.  I thought it was
really sweet.  Then a few moments later, one of his parents said it
was time to go.

While he didn't make a fuss, he was clearly disappointed that he had
to go on to see other things at the fest.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Ben

Thats cos' Jack is the coolest and the child was clever enough to know this
(I've had a Samurai Jack on my monitor for a few months now
http://www.minifig.co.uk/images/jack_on_monitor.jpg)
and that Aku is just great. Spot on. Muchos Kudos to Jim Green on that one.
--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado