 Castle / 17737
  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

The following private correspondence took place today via email. It is posted here in the spirit of openness and to further conversation about castle group projects. Subj: Castle World Date: 8/13/2003 1:27:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time From: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  CastleWorld Website (was re: CBG)

Richard, First let me say that I'm glad you stepped into the CW admin role when you did, and am glad the site has been preserved. But I don't think we need to respect the wishes of people who haven't been apart of the community for 1 year +. Nothing (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  A happy Medium resolution to Castle World.

<Snippage> Anthony Sava's original message to Richard Marchetti: (...) I don't find it too bad. The overall site navigation is fine. The initial welcome screen looks flat and slightly boring. The artwork is fine, though. The real problem, I find, is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: CastleWorld Website (was re: CBG)

(...) I only want to preserve the existing CW as an archive, that's all. (...) No compromise is necessary, we could start from scratch. It could be totally revamped -- a NEW Castle World. (...) Yeah, I have to agree. (...) Two problems here: a) we (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)