 Castle / 17718
    My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Stephen Bishop
   Hi all, Now that I've had some free time I was able to build my latest project. I've been thinking about how to do this most of the summer but hadn't gotten around to doing it. I had to sacrafice my Kings Mountain Fortress, three Guarded Inns, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Jim Foulds
     (...) Steve, You latest project sounds interesting...sadly I am unable to view the picture perhaps you should recheck the link. - Jim F. (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Ben Harris
     Actually, the link works just fine. Most people aren't aware of this, but geocities has direct linking policy issues that prevent individuals from viewing images directly (without going to the website the image is from) by clicking on a link. To get (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Kai Gerkens
      Very nice...awating the other pictures to see more details :) If someone is not able to see the pic - just copy the link in the brower twice, or hit <enter> again. It's a geocities.com-"bug" - so you have to check the pic twice - and there it is (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Benjamin Ellermann
     I like the cliffs and the small rounded corner towers. It reminds me of the tower of London. The bridge is a nice touch as well. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Ben (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Stephen Bishop
     (...) The cliffs were kind of hard. Had to keep trying to rework them. Probably would have been easier if I had started with them rather than with the keep itself and trying to build them around it. I'm still having trouble keeping it stable perched (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —George Haberberger
     (...) Steve, That's a neat keep, I like the gatehouse and causeway. The name confused me though, I read Druid and was expecting lots of trees and such. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Stephen Bishop
     (...) The gate house was kind of an after thought, but I like how it turned out. It and the bridge were really difficult to do since they stick out so far. It is hard to make the whole thing stable enough to move. And its hard to find a place to set (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Newest (and Largest) MOC yet —Jim Foulds
   (...) Ah, after learning about the Geocities bug, I was able to check this out. I must say that this project looks very nice. I can't wait to see more pics because what I see so far really intrigues me. I am really curious to see what lies within (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)