 Castle / 17715
  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Ben, My comments are below yours. (...) I like the idea of an (URL) or an (URL) site. I think it is overdue for the castle theme. It would be a great place for a standard to be created and diseminated. After looking over you post and taking a look (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) I really like www.iltco.org and think that we should model a castle site after it. (...) Originally, Lenny and I wanted to do both but now I agree with you. There should be one site for the castle community and another featuring custom (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) Agreed! After spending several hours looking into the differences between Castle Town and Community Castle I believe I have a concept for the difference. I think that the standards for each support the other. I would be nice to see a large (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) I am not sure if we are thinking along the same lines. When I said that there should be a community castle site I was not thinking of a "castle standard page" but a website similar to iltco or fbtb. A site with many different castle related (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)