 Castle / 17710
  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

. (...) I think there are some (I might have to do a bit of research on this) that have felt the posting requirements (getting authorized to post, etc.) annoying. Some also have posted on LUGNET and have not received the praise for their creations (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) Well, the web interface with FTX posting allows for images within posts -- that should encourage some. You can deep link to brickshelf and others can see what you built immediately via an FTX image embedded post! To me the point is to share, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)