 Castle / 17689
    Citadel of Kel-Nuroc —Jim Foulds
   Hi gang, I would like to announce the first public showing of our latest creation at BrickFest 2003, the Citadel of Kel-Nuroc. This Moc began soon after BrickFest 2002 thanks to the ideas/comments made by attendees. Countless hours was spent (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Citadel of Kel-Nuroc —Andy Lynch
   (...) Jim, Saw this at brickfest... It was kind of hard to miss. :-) Very nice work, it really made the castle room this year. Wanted to tell you when I saw you, but I managed to get somewhat caught up in the Pirate game. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Citadel of Kel-Nuroc —Jim Foulds
   (...) I am glad you enjoyed our presentation this year. It was alot of work, but the reception made it all worth it :) (...) Np, that is the greatest part and the worst part for me about Brickfest...I get to talk with my fellow AFOLs face to face, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)