 Castle / 17635 (-5)
  Re: Another sin of my youth: Custom Robin Hood minifigs

(2 URLs) Click me, I'm a link!>> (...) Wow, Jojo.. those are some kick-butt customs! Especially Robin and the Friar Tuck - wheew! those are cool! And you can be forgiven for your heresy, for you are the Jojo. -lenstu (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ikros Update: Chapter 4 plus a bonus!

(...) Interesting as always. As I've said before, you usage of the main characters in this is really evolving nicely. Garadaine in particular is especially cool. I really like the point about knowing his team so well, and also .. well, I don't want (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Green Dragon

(URL) call it a work in progress. current plans for improvement include: 1. creating a body (expanding the link where the arms are) to include legs which will support the weight 2. give it a light grey underbelly 3. give it a finished tail 4. wings (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Another sin of my youth: Custom Robin Hood minifigs

Hello! When I was at home over the weekend I found some old custom made minifigures from my sinful childhood. They were inspired both by Kevin Costner's movie Prince of Thieves and by Sir Walter Scott's Ivanhoe. As usual I used lots of non-LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ikros Update: Chapter 4 plus a bonus!

Greetings and Salivations... err... Salutations Castle heads! I bring more than just a new chapter to the playing field today! So without further ado, I am pleased to announce: Ikros: Chaos Skies Chapter 4 - Noble Words As well as a whole new (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact