 Castle / 17607
    Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Very impressive, KK Quah. You've realy captured this beautifull building with your model. I've always been hoping that you would expand your line of custom sets into buildings one day. Your Japanese Castles and modular Great Wall of China, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) Manfred, Thanks for your comments. I would love to expand my line of custom sets but the worse enemy of that is finding the time. As those who have done custom sets will atest to, its a lot of work to make that happen. However, having said (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)