 Castle / 17578
  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

A couple more: The pirate cutlass: (URL) It's also available in light gray, though none of those are on Peeron (they are on Bricklink, though). Also the new scimitar from the Orient Expedition sets: (URL) Bruce P.S. Figured out the link thing. I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hi again! (...) It's on the second page... Kevin should add a warning notice on the BrickShelf start page that a page in a folder possibly doesn't show the whole gallery. (...) Hm. I really doubt that this sabre exists in light grey. I've never seen (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) I could have sworn I had one in light gray, but when I dug through my collection last night I could only find dark gray. Bruce (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)