 Castle / 17522
    Re: Church MOC —Yaron Dori
   (...) like the candles, since I've been working myself on a church for a while (but much smaller then yours), I've been looking for a way of doing candles for a while. I also like very much the colorfull windows, and I don't know why people says the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Church MOC —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Yaron, "the black sword" wrote (...) Thanks indeed. (...) If you like them, please feel free to use these. Even better, improve on them ;-) (...) That's true, I don't have the white for it. And even though that would be a nice color, I certainly (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)