 Castle / 17417
    Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more... —Alan Findlay
   (...) Isaac, One spelling error: Aragorn One question: who is Saelbeth? The artwork for Gil-Galad and Elronds armour just don't work for me. They look a bit like a kimono gone bad. And Arwen's face seems a bit too severe. Apart from those minor (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more... —Isaac Yue
   (...) Hi Alan, Thanks for spotting the error, it's been corrected now :) I would definitely love to tackle a Gollum in the near future, but I don't want to just 'draw' a face for him. I would like to try carving him a new yoda-style head instead. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more... —Dylan Jambrek
   (...) Saelbeth, is apparently the name for a ficticious elf, not in the ficticious novel, The Lord of the Rings(or if you want to look at it as 3 different books or even the smaller "books"). The name may have been originally in the script or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)