 Castle / 17358
  Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi all, I've been working on some custom minifigs from the Lord of the Rings movies. Here is my Elrond: (URL) see my other creations, including Saruman, Gandalf, and other figs from my Castle/fantasy settings; please visit my website here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

(...) WOW. These are some of the best LOTR customs I've seen, keep making figs, that's a great job, all though I think that Elrond would have less pastelly colors and more rich colors(dark red, royal blue, gold). That outfit would be probably more (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

(...) I've never been much for LOTR, but I must say the printing designs on these figures is rather impressive. An ever-pressing question comes to mind though - just exactly what mediums are you using for printing? I'm guessing decals, but in this (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi Dylan, I don't think I can thank you enough for your wonderful review/appreciation of my works. I agree 100% with what you said about my usage of color on Elrond; in fact, as I was designing him, I actually made different versions of him in his (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi Matt Thank you for your compliments. For my minifigs I actually used a combination of different mediums to obtain the final results that I wanted. For most of my white figs, I prefer a type of thin, transparent, and printable labels which you can (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

While I love your current work, have you ever given thought to armor, shields, and helmets from LOTR? I don't know if it would be cost-effective or easy to make them, but a guy can dream cant he?(I'd love some LOTR armor) Maybe elf shields like this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)