 Castle / 17328
  My Newest Creation !!!!

Hey everyone I just dropped by to announce a new project I've been working on for a couple of days...... its 70% complete with a few nifty little tricks here and there...... I hope to be done with it in the next week or so...... Well here's the big (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

(...) Woah, Joey! You sure modified the heck out of everything there! that Bionicle head is full of fangs.....spiked tail....Gee, can i borrow him for my epic? Anyway, even though i cant really see most of him you have put those Bionicles to some (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

Hi, very nice and dark set :) Evil like the Game Dungeon Keeper ... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

(...) Yep thats me, I modify alot of stuff but the end results are (alot of the time ) much better then the original. :) I've added 2 more pictures, The first is him crouched down: (URL) Second is him spitting some fire: (URL) I'll be adding a few (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

Hey everyone I just dropped by to announce a new project I've been working on for a couple of days...... its 70% complete with a few nifty little tricks here and there...... I hope to be done with it in the next week or so...... Well here's the big (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)