 Castle / 17290
  Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte

(...) Cool moc George. As others have said, the dock is very well exceuted and draws the eye with detail. I like the simplicity of the tower, it looks quite believable. Again, well done. If some of your inspiration was the Conan novels, where is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte

(...) Keith, Thanks! Hmm I could make a Juma, but I'd need a minifig of color, I should get some NBA sets. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)