 Castle / 17253
    Advice for lego Purchase —Nathan Todd
    Hi all, I need some advice on a lego purchase. It'll probably be the last shop at home order I do in a while as I'm headed down to NZ. So would you all recomend bulk pieces or legend sets? (All for castle purposes). Thanks and God Bless, Nathan My (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Advice for lego Purchase —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) My recommendation is to buy as many copies of 3739 Blacksmith Shop as you can. It has a great number of grey bricks, arches, windows, roof bricks, and detail pieces. As for bulk packs, I've done some studying, and you're better off ordering (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Advice for lego Purchase —Thomas Garrison
     (...) My first recommendation would be 10039, the Black Falcon's Fortress. It has a good price point and is the largest source of corner wall panels, which are almost impossible to replace with bricks. (URL) is also a good source of gray parts and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Advice for lego Purchase —David Gregory
   LEGO Shop at Home also has that triple pack that consists of the new Black Falcon's Fortress, Dan Siskind's Blacksmith Shop and the 10000 Guarded Inn legend for $89 when you buy the 3 together. It's hard to beat that deal. (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Advice for lego Purchase —Aaron Muhl
   I agree with David. As long as you don't mind the large castle wall pieces, go for the triple pack. This is an outstanding deal with lots of variety and very few unusable pieces. If you would rather have just bricks, compete with the rest of us on (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)