 Castle / 17248
Re: The Elephant Shop and a few other MMs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:

Hi all,

Here is the Elephant Shop:

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=433545 in /castle/?n=17248

and also my ‘orient self defence’ and ‘gold embroider store’

see them all here

These are all made from the new orient sets ( all the pieces I currently have on hand) so I think they worked out pretty well ).

Plese tell me what you think,

God Bless,

Nathan

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=433550 in /castle/?n=17248

well I can’t get the images to pop up like everyone else if you can explain my mistake to me please do...

Mmmm...I like it. There needs to be more Orient Expedition MOCs. My only suggestion would be to add a bit more color to the Elephant shop (like dark blue).