 Castle / 17247
Re: The Elephant Shop and a few other MMs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:43:37 GMT

Hello!

   http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=433545 well I can’t get the images to pop up like everyone else if you can explain my mistake to me please do...

For a picture to pop up you have to insert the URL of the actual picture. You inserted the URL of the folder with the picture within. To get the URL of the picture you may once more click on the image in the folder to get it seperated and with its own URL in the address-line of the browser. Than you get http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Nan/Adventurers/Orient-Marketplaces/x.jpg

This is what you can copy and paste between the FTX-angle-brackets:

And so I see that you’ve done a pretty good job. As always :-)

Bye
Jojo