 Castle / 17210
  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

Hi Christian, (...) I like to do something similar, using bricks in a off color (often red or yellow) to mark specific spots in a design, removing them while building continues. (...) No need to excuse yourself, the explanation seems clear enough to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the Olde Road & Rants about Bricks

(...) I took the (long) weekend to actually start the second part. My main problem at the moment ist to provide adaequate table space for the model, as the first part is about 80x80cm (96x96 studs), and the second part is about 50x120cm (64x144 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Rants about Bricks

(...) I stumbled on this article accidentally and it intrigues me. I agree that LEGO is most likely aware of what many afol's want. Sometimes they do give us these things. However, it usually is because that piece is necessary for them in a set, not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Some people inside LEGO may be aware of the existence of AFOLs, but most of the company does not seem to care about this potential market. Learning new paradigms is something especially large companies are more or less incapable of. For years, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Which Designer set contains the red 2x2x3 corner slopes? -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

Hello! (...) This would have been my next question. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Richard and Jojo, The 2x2x3 double convex slopes in red are in the new Air Blazers (#4403) set. I do not own it but you can see one of the slopes in the picture on LEGO.com This set looks very cool with many pieces that will be good for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

Hello! (...) Ah! Thanks for the hint! This set indeed seem to be full of useful parts. Lots of red top-rounded windows (though without panes I'm affraid). Even better: 2 studs wide red 75° slopes that you can't have too much of. BTW, red 75° corner (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) Regarding that set, the wings of that helicopter, are they made from red castle windows? looks like there at least 8-10 there. (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Rants about Bricks

(...) I think there are atleast 8-10 there. I wonder if they are on both sides of the helicopter :) Now if Lego would only make a light grey version of this set! We would all love a castle window and door accessory pack. Ben (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.theory)