 Castle / 17156
  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

Christian, That is truly a brilliant model. Ausgezeichnet! Thanks for sharing this with us. I love the dark patches in the stonework. Are they meant to look like cracks? I also really like the covered crossway over the main gate. It makes the model (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you for your statement! (...) More like off-colour stones, like the ones printed on some of those 'ready-made' castle walls. (...) Yes and no :-) - It does open, each level of each building and the roofs themselves are seperate modules. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)