 Castle / 1715 (+20)
  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) Wow that is a HUGE castle you have so far. The final product will probably weigh a ton! I envy the fact that you have wall pieces built in twos lying everywhere, under, beside, and above the table, ready to be put into use. Same goes for all (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) now I need tons of input (...) this up so it would be (...) want to hear everyone's (...) top that pretty much says (...) this is a GREAT idea, pawel! count me and "mephisto" in on the scheme! judging from the response, this is gonna be a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) I really think Pawel's reaction sums it up, or my version of it is, WOW. /gapes/ That's big and what you have completed looks good. /ungapes/ (finally). Um, more? we want more, really we do! (...) Modularity is good in this case, very good! (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Eric, Glad you decided to do some more Castle type stuff! This Inn puts everyone's favorite Guarded Inn to shame; there is no comparison. I just can't wait to see what you do next! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

The map is perfect but quite pixellated -- did you scan a little lego map or something? I might be able to fix it up. -- Paul Davidson craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FoM8Bu.D3s@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) your (...) or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Very impressive Michael. I love the immense size of it so far. I like the slight terrain change in the interior, makes it that more realistic. You sure do have alot of castle wall pieces. I'm now finally working on a new castle, my first one one was (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) The only thing I have to work with for now is the Warcraft II editor (mini-map). That becomes pixelated ... I will include close ups tomorrow, as well as goofing around with Photoshop to see if it's any better. -- pn (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Is there room for warwick castle and shadwick castle anywhere? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) map). (...) goofing (...) I'm in -- just need to to get some pictures of some stuff together. Perhaps we could do a Flash or otherwise vector based map of the castle world so that the map is infinitely scalable. Once a final working map is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Who made the largest lego castle ever made

Who made the largest lego castle ever made? I would say my warwick castle comes colse (It has never been built but still...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) That is the largest lego model i have ever seen! It makes my warwick castle look like a shack by comparison. How much do you think the model is worth? $1000? $5000? $10000? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) says (...) This is great!! Count me and the Minotaur Raiders in! I suggest having a large map - then you can go to the east, west, north south, from there you can go to more minute areas of the map, like a dark forest, an inland lake, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) This is what I was trying to get at in my post. It would be cool! <<KM>> (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) world (...) available, (...) could (...) map as (...) That shouldn't be too difficult -- I've already designed such a thing for my work (for a Realty company). Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who made the largest lego castle ever made

I think Lego has probably built the largest Lego castle ever. There is a pic (from an old Brick Kicks) of a huge Castle the Model Team made in 1987 on my weird site, under Castle scans. I know they have had bigger castles than that one, too, but I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Well, in that case I don't want to take it from you. I was sure you saying something along these lines. I guess I'll stick to making some figures to boost the numbers of the general mini population in our new land. Can we do a lego Domesday (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Richard Marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:FoMLu3.D4L@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) saying (...) Oh, don't let me intrude -- I'm just saying that it can be done and I can do it if no one else wants to do it at all. :) Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) numbers of the general (...) ~ gah! our new world's not even formed yet, and you're already plotting it's destruction! shouldn't it be "doomsday", or was lego destroyed on the day when tlg introduced the "dome" piece? (skirting the fringes of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) Heck, at least you named it, I don't think I've named any of my creations. Wonderful job Eric. Very nice looking Inn, and lots of good detail. I like the Market too but the Church is my favorite. Keep up the good work. Tom (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

This is cool, I was going to try to clean up my webpage and make a Kingdom on there but if I can participate in this I'd love too. Are you going to link back to "members"(for lack of better word) homepages or have the images there, or some of both? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact