 Castle / 1731
Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:02:54 GMT

Richard Marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
That shouldn't be too difficult -- I've already designed such a thing for • my
work (for a Realty company).

Well, in that case I don't want to take it from you.  I was sure you • saying
something along these lines.

Oh, don't let me intrude -- I'm just saying that it can be done and I can do
it if no one else wants to do it at all. :)

Paul Davidson