 Castle / 17145
    Re: A Classic Confrontation —Johannes Koehler
   Hey Josh! (...) Nice classic scene! (In case you can call a bloody battle scene "nice" :-) Parenthesis closed) I hope the Black Falcons are going to win? Of course they do! They are undefeatable. Just one complaint: A Black Falcon wears never (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: A Classic Confrontation —Kai Gerkens
     Hi, jep - the Falcons should not wear Dragon Master helmet ! But I think the crusaders will win !! 'cause of the higher position of the archers and the better placed swordsmen etc.... It seemed that the falcons are the evil, 'cause THEY crossed the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A Classic Confrontation —Josh Wedin
     (...) Hey Kai, You are right. I commited Lego heresy by putting a Dragon Master's helmet on a Black Falcon. I have since crawled five miles over scattered legos as penance, please forgive me. :) I am sorry to say that the Crusaders lost. The Black (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: A Classic Confrontation —Kai Gerkens
     (...) One battle lost - the king will be angry about that fight. But the result of the hole war isn't settled yet. :) Funny, my crusaders are fighting against the falcons, too. 'Cause these two are much more interesting and than the dragon's or the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Classic Confrontation —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hi Jojo, Thanks for the compliments. I think a good battle can be "nice". Of course, the Black Falcon's are going to win. They have pushed the attack and gained a foothold on the other side of the river. They are undefeatable. Your complaint (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)