 Castle / 17096
  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) Quoting the Grand Admiral Muffin Head, "Make it so!!!" (...) I know what you mean. The benefits of travelling caravan style (as in herding a group of fans together on a trip (one day in my case) is that the cost is spread out over a few (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I think Ben just volunteered to ride on the roof... :) Jeff VW (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)