 Castle / 17048
    Tarhardis —Kevin Wanner
    Wow it has been a while since I've posted anything. (especially about my story/land of Tarhardis.) I have a few pic up on Brickshelf (I should be adding more quite regularyl for a little while.) PLMKWYT all thoughts are welcome however that dosn't (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tarhardis —Alan Findlay
     Hi Kevin, That's quite the diorama you've created. Is it a siege? The guys in the castle look like they're in trouble if it is. Do you have descriptions of what's happening in each picture? I think I see a white (stormtrooper) knight with a visored (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Tarhardis —Kevin Wanner
     (...) Yes it is a siege and they are in trouble but there are 55 in the castle and 45 outside. (...) I haven't writen that up realy but here they are: Pic. 1 shows the castle's west side and the battering ram Pic. 2 has part of the aproching army in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tarhardis —Kevin Wanner
    Well I have made some more updates and add several pic. I will also some time soon (hopefuly) write up what is happening in the new pic. The Castle (2 URLs) --Kevin Wanner § (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)