 Castle / 17046
    Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge —Matt Hein
   (...) Hey, not bad! Looks like a lot of Black Falcon's Fortress walls went into the construction, so kudos to that. At first, I thought to myself that the exterior looked a bit plain, but checking the back of the structure, I was surprised to see (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Ye Olde Hunting Lodge —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hey Matt, Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. It does have parts from 3 black falcon's fortress, but what I am really proud of is that I haven't bought any of the Legend's release of that set. So all the parts in this MOC are from the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)