 Castle / 17002
  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) It would be fun to do the cobblestone streets again. Perhaps we could each make some street sections. In the next week or so, I'm going to have to decide how to spend my time constructing. Right now, I plan on bringing my wharf section, but (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I wish I had the creative capabilities that Jeff had or even the time to impliment them. Personally, (and I have not volunteered to run the room or have been asked to yet), I think this year should be a "transitional" year to move from a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) One thing we need is a standard for the transition between the two specifications. The modular city assumed 32x32 blocks with 8 wide streets between, with the street surface being at +1 brick. Of course one way we could solve this is to build (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) Quoting the Grand Admiral Muffin Head, "Make it so!!!" (...) I know what you mean. The benefits of travelling caravan style (as in herding a group of fans together on a trip (one day in my case) is that the cost is spread out over a few (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I think Ben just volunteered to ride on the roof... :) Jeff VW (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)