 Castle / 16995 (-5)
  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I plan on attending as well. I wouldn't mind doing the modular castle town again... or even combining it a little with MM. Someone want to start a layout design so we can start claiming spaces? I thought Jeff Stembel did a great job last year (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Weekly castle review (or is it?)

I check out the weekly castle review from time to time, and the latest is a bit puzzling... The latest review, of 6088, includes the statement "it would be apparently obvious that a wide variety of traps and snares would be set up for the oblivious (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Fun

Hello! (...) Very good choice! Though you poor boy didn't even live, when the Black Falcons ruled the Legoland Burgenland. :-) (...) Yeah! Bring the Dominion of the Black Falcons back to life! Bye, Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I will also definately be there. Along with my Manor House and Peasant's Hut, as well as some small Furman-esque Provincial Houses just for fun. -vive le crackhead (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)

(...) I will be attending also. Is there any interest in the modular castle town again? Frank (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact