 Castle / 16966
    Custom Weapons —Isaac Yue
   Hi all, This is my first post. I have recently made some custom weapons for my castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at: (URL) showed them to my friends and they all expressed the wish that I cast them into mold and mass produce them, I was thus (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom Weapons —Micheal Hassall
     (...) Wow!!! i would buy some!!! would you ship internationaly? etc... I've already got ideas! A would be Great for the batlord figs B could be an change from just having the crome sword on your hero C&D look like goblin or "evilish" weapons E is a (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Custom Weapons —Isaac Yue
     (...) Hi Michael, Thank you for your comments. You are absolutely right about 'A' being the perfect companion for the batlord figs. It was the first weapon I made and it was actually designed all along with my army of batlords in mind, I'm glad you (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom Weapons —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) Welcome to Lugnet! (...) I would be very interested. I imagine I would buy at least one of each, if not more of my favorites (I, J, D, N, O). I have two concerns though (here I will try out the new FTX formating...) The color: Is it possible (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Custom Weapons —Alex Polimeni
     (...) Hiya! id say price em at about one dollar each. depends on how long it takes to make em. as for the designs, here is my opinion: a different tipe of sword would be welcome, which would be number B with As blade. personally, i would take that, (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Custom Weapons —Jeff Byrd
     (...) You mean like this? (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Custom Weapons (New Pics) —Isaac Yue
     Dear all, I have uploaded some new pics of the weapons over the weekend: (URL) note that most of the pictures here are not 'real', this is because the weapons (unless I cast them into ABS plastic) are still much too fragile to be actually gripped by (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Custom Weapons —Richard Noeckel
   (...) (URL) Hi there, I've got some questions: 1) Are you using epoxy putty? 2) What is the quality of ‘fit/clutch-power’ I know these aren’t on par with ABS… (But how tight do the weapons fit into the minifig hand: are some swords kinda loose like (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Custom Weapons —Isaac Yue
   (...) Hi Richard, The weapons are made using a combination of epoxy putty and existing lego (plus other materials) parts. What I did was to cut and sand down the plastic parts to the desire shape first, then combine them with added details using (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)