 Castle / 16966
  Custom Weapons

Hi all, This is my first post. I have recently made some custom weapons for my castle/fantasy setting, which can be seen at: (URL) showed them to my friends and they all expressed the wish that I cast them into mold and mass produce them, I was thus (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Wow!!! i would buy some!!! would you ship internationaly? etc... I've already got ideas! A would be Great for the batlord figs B could be an change from just having the crome sword on your hero C&D look like goblin or "evilish" weapons E is a (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hi Michael, Thank you for your comments. You are absolutely right about 'A' being the perfect companion for the batlord figs. It was the first weapon I made and it was actually designed all along with my army of batlords in mind, I'm glad you (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Welcome to Lugnet! (...) I would be very interested. I imagine I would buy at least one of each, if not more of my favorites (I, J, D, N, O). I have two concerns though (here I will try out the new FTX formating...) The color: Is it possible (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hiya! id say price em at about one dollar each. depends on how long it takes to make em. as for the designs, here is my opinion: a different tipe of sword would be welcome, which would be number B with As blade. personally, i would take that, (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) (URL) Hi there, I've got some questions: 1) Are you using epoxy putty? 2) What is the quality of ‘fit/clutch-power’ I know these aren’t on par with ABS… (But how tight do the weapons fit into the minifig hand: are some swords kinda loose like (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hi Richard, The weapons are made using a combination of epoxy putty and existing lego (plus other materials) parts. What I did was to cut and sand down the plastic parts to the desire shape first, then combine them with added details using (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) You mean like this? (URL) Jeff (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Weapons (New Pics)

Dear all, I have uploaded some new pics of the weapons over the weekend: (URL) note that most of the pictures here are not 'real', this is because the weapons (unless I cast them into ABS plastic) are still much too fragile to be actually gripped by (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)