 Castle / 16908
Re: Revenant Tree and Direwolves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 01:36:22 GMT

I love those wolves!  Like somebody already said, that is truly the best use
the wolf head I've ever seen, even better than a werewolf minifig.  And
they're so simple, I love it.  I like the detail to the back feet giving
them claws with the 1x1 clip.  Excellent stuff!!!!

e.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Comeau writes:
Recently NELUG played a fantasy type BrikWars game that utilized a myriad of
different creatures, some from myth and others from our imaginations.
Here's one from each.

The Revenant Tree was a particularly unfriendly tree that held a secret key.
The key gave access to The Chamber of Purity where a very special sword
rested.  Only one of its many (30 to be exact) skulls would open the
chamber.

The direwolves seem to be about the right size for minifigs.  While I'm
mostly happy with them, I want to find a way to make their bodies rounder.
I did them a disservice in the game and made them a little too easy to
kill...may they forgive me.

If you're interested in the story, you can check out:
http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/brikwars/?n=20

- Joe