 Castle / 16888
Re: Revenant Tree and Direwolves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 00:03:17 GMT

The tree is soo scary, its great.  I like the wolves too.  After I saw your
pictures, I began to wonder way Lego has not created wolves.  Lego has made
all almost every other animal.

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Comeau writes:
The Revenant Tree was a particularly unfriendly tree that held a secret key.
The key gave access to The Chamber of Purity where a very special sword
rested.  Only one of its many (30 to be exact) skulls would open the
chamber.

WOW! It's real simple idea which makes your creation even greater. That
Revenant Tree is scary no doubt about that.

The direwolves seem to be about the right size for minifigs.  While I'm
mostly happy with them, I want to find a way to make their bodies rounder.
I did them a disservice in the game and made them a little too easy to
kill...may they forgive me.

Cool wolves, I always wondered why LEGO never created a body to that wolf head.

Yaron "Webrain" Dori