 Castle / 16907
16906  |  16908
Subject:
Castle World @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:46:36 GMT

Sadly, it has been a long time since I last posted to the castle.org.cw group.
And most of you probably wouldn't know that I am a LEGO Castle fan and builder
unless you went to BrickFest 2000.

2000 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1319

Each year BrickFest dedicates a room to the Castle theme…. Here are just a few
links
2001 http://olson.pair.com/brickfest/castle.html Erik Olson's pictures
2002 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=214396  Jacob McKee's
picture
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=216444 Michael Huffman's
picture of Magnus's castle.

For the past two years Jeff Stembel has done a wonderful job coordinated the
castle room and Castle World events at BrickFest.  Unfortunately, Jeff will not
be able to make it to BrickFest this year. As much as I will miss Jeff's valued
assistance with the castle room, this provides a wonderful opportunity for
another person/group to transform a castle room into a "Castle World."

I hope that some among you plan to attend BrickFest and would be interested in
coordinating the castle room.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest