 Castle / 16798
  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) and elegant creation, judging by the integrity of the modelling, the detailing of the surrounding farm, etc. In fact, this is just another reason as to why the tudor design will never go out of style! It's absolutely classic. However, I have (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) Thank you very much for your comments.... It's great to see that you like my work.... That invite me to do more layouts and go on with this "hard work" :-) (...) In fact I have some proyect of interiors: tables, fire places, and so, but I must (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)