 Castle / 16790
    Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops) —Josh Wedin
   Wow, Nathan, that is quite impressive. I understand about the pictures. Anytime I take pics of my layouts, they aren't as good as seeing it in person. I like your snippets of life, I try to do those as well. In my market layout I have a guy getting (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops) —Nathan Todd
    Hi, (...) Thanks. I forgot to mention the man robbing/with undefined motives climbing the silver shop. And I'll get better at the pics... (...) I really liked the boat builder (figures). It is a unique marketplace size only possible in my town (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops) —Josh Wedin
   (...) Hey Nathan, I just checked on Peeron and there are no Technic 1 x 4 beams in brown. :( I guess we just have to build stone stocks. Josh (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.castle)