 Castle / 16732
    The Golden Dragon —Josh Wedin
   Hey All, I know this is a bit of old news, but my son got his copy of National Geographic Kids today and it had a big fold out lego poster. It is of the Orient Expedition sets. It has a good pic of the new dragon and the dragon fortress, so I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers) !

        Re: The Golden Dragon —Richard Noeckel
     Thanx Josh, (Even though I can’t see your poster photo yet... 'cause it ain’t moderated) Here’s a great close-up shot of the strange dark-gray armored knight that’s in set # 7419 Dragon Fortress. (URL) jus’ for no apparent reason, I wanted to add (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Golden Dragon —Matt Hein
   (...) The picture seems to be taken from better angle than the previous (whichis great to me since I wanted a more overhead view of it) That being said, I should really make room in my collection to procure one, especially that golden dragon head. A (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Golden Dragon —Josh Wedin
     Hi Matt, (...) It looks like transparent red to me. I plan to get one of these as well. I really like the new gold head! Josh (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Golden Dragon —David Laswell
   (...) They made a completely new forehead piece, which is even better, IMHO. New tail, too. (...) Transparent red. I posted a nice side-shot that I took at Toy Fair: (URL) The transparentness doesn't show very nicely in my photo, but you can get a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Golden Dragon —Matt Hein
   (...) Actually, that's probably one of the best pictures thus far of the dragon! From previous angles, the head appeared very much the same as its normal dragon counterparts, which aroused some more interest. Of course, the rest of the dragon (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Golden Dragon —David Laswell
   (...) Thanks! I'd hate to think that those five agonizing hours I endured in the showroom were wasted. ;P Actually, I was following FBTB Tim's thread about what pics people wanted to see, and while I didn't have enough time to do in-depth coverage (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.castle)